Private Short Trip Val Thorens
Start and end in Geneva! With the private tour Private Short Trip Val Thorens, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Geneva, Switzerland and Val Thorens. Private Short Trip Val Thorens is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Private / Custom
- French Side Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Geneva Airport or Moutiers TGV Train Station - Val Thorens
- Day 2: Val Thorens
- Day 3: Val Thorens
- Day 4: Val Thorens - Geneva Airport or Moutiers TGV Train Station
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Geneva.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with French Side Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of French Side Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the French Side Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and French Side Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for French Side Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 212 km.
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 106 km
- Val Thorens (France)
- 106 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Private Short Trip Val Thorens via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours