A Journey to the West
- Our saving
- US $ 3,432
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Immerse into the local Indigenous culture
- Discover the abundent wildlife on Rottnest Island
- Indulge at one of Australia’s best wineraries
- Explore turquoise waters of Bunker Bay
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Food & Culinary, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Wine tasting
- Paul Manley's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour exceeded our expectations on all fronts except for the accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge which was full of bugs and stifling hot at night. Most of the meals were excellent but a few lunches had mediocre sandwiches.
- CarlieFyfe's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
Great to see regions of Victoria I had never visited before. Very easy driving days and distances with generous start times. Food was amazing!
- Mick Duck's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide James was so knowledgeable and always ensured that everyone was well looked after. The hotels were fantastic and the food was so far above and beyond what you would expect in the outback. I cannot wait to do another Inspiromg Journeys trip
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Perth
- Day 2: Perth
- Day 3: Perth - Margaret River
- Day 4: Margaret River
- Day 5: Margaret River - Rottnest Island
- Day 6: Rottnest Island - Fremantle
- Day 7: Farewell from Fremantle
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately, due to space considerations on this tour, it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
A Journey to the West
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Perth7 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Fremantle0 seats left$143USD $3,432
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Perth7 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Fremantle9 seats left$143USD $3,432
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Perth7 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Fremantle0 seats left$143USD $3,432
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Perth7 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Fremantle0 seats left$143USD $3,432
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Perth7 DaysFridayJan 17, 2020to Fremantle0 seats left$143USD $3,432
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Perth7 DaysFridayFeb 14, 2020to Fremantle9 seats left$143USD $3,432
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Perth7 DaysFridayMar 13, 2020to Fremantle8 seats left$143USD $3,432
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Perth7 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to FremantleOnly 1 seat left$147USD $3,528
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Perth7 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to FremantleOnly 1 seat left$147USD $3,528
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Perth7 DaysFridaySep 25, 2020to FremantleOnly 1 seat left$147USD $3,528
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Fremantle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Inspiring Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2019 the full payment of $3,432 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3432 for A Journey to the West, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 234 km
- Margaret River (Australia)
- 220 km
- Fremantle (Australia)
- 23 km
- Rottnest Island (Australia)
- 23 km
- Fremantle (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,432 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,288 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,252 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours