Australia and New Zealand Expedition
- Our saving
- US $ 12,993
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore Australia's most iconic landmarks.
- Enjoy an afternoon sailing on Sydney Harbour.
- Tantalise your taste buds with a visit to the Hunter Valley.
- Experience Maori culture at the Tamaki Maori Village.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Beach, Food & Culinary, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Wine tasting
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Cairns
- Day 2: Daintree & Indigenous Culture
- Day 3: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 4: Cairns – Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs – Kings Canyon
- Day 6: Kings Canyon – Uluru
- Day 7: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Day 8: Uluru – Sydney
- Day 9: Sydney – Blue Mountains
- Day 10: Blue Mountains – Hunter Valley
- Day 11: Hunter Valley – Sydney
- Day 12: Sydney Sightseeing
- Day 13: Sydney to Auckland
- Day 14: Auckland Sights
- Day 15: Auckland – Rotorua
- Day 16: Rotorua Journey Select
- Day 17: Rotorua – Wellington
- Day 18: Wellington
- Day 19: Wellington – Queenstown
- Day 20: Queenstown
- Day 21: Queenstown Journey Select
- Day 22: Farewell from Queenstown
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Paul Manley's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour exceeded our expectations on all fronts except for the accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge which was full of bugs and stifling hot at night. Most of the meals were excellent but a few lunches had mediocre sandwiches.
- CarlieFyfe's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
Great to see regions of Victoria I had never visited before. Very easy driving days and distances with generous start times. Food was amazing!
- Mick Duck's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide James was so knowledgeable and always ensured that everyone was well looked after. The hotels were fantastic and the food was so far above and beyond what you would expect in the outback. I cannot wait to do another Inspiromg Journeys trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage onboard the coach: however, it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Australia and New Zealand Expedition
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- February 2021
- March 2021
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$402USD $12,993Instant BookHold my
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$402USD $12,993
- TuesdayFeb 4, 2020from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayFeb 25, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$402USD $12,993
- TuesdayMar 3, 2020from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayMar 24, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$402USD $12,993
- TuesdayOct 6, 2020from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayOct 27, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$413USD $13,337
- TuesdayNov 10, 2020from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayDec 1, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$413USD $13,337
- TuesdayFeb 2, 2021from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayFeb 23, 2021to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$413USD $13,337
- TuesdayMar 2, 2021from Cairns22 DaysTuesdayMar 23, 2021to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$413USD $13,337
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarAustralia and New Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Inspiring Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2019 the full payment of $12,993 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $12993 for Australia and New Zealand Expedition, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 89 km
- Daintree (Australia)
- 346 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 1,562 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 248 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 134 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 2 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 2,165 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 75 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
- 132 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $12,993 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,373 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours