The Endless Shores
- Our saving
- US $ 4,704
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the magical Waitomo Glowworm Grotto.
- Explore lush forests at Tongariro National Park.
- Enjoy a traditional Māori experience in Rotorua.
- Cruise the beautiful Bay of Islands.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Food & Culinary, Sightseeing, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Wellington
- Day 2: Wellington Journey Select
- Day 3: Wellington – Hawke’s Bay
- Day 4: Hawke’s Bay
- Day 5: Hawke’s Bay – Rotorua
- Day 6: Rotorua
- Day 7: Rotorua – Auckland
- Day 8: Auckland – Bay of Islands
- Day 9: Bay of Islands Free Time
- Day 10: Bay of Islands Cruise – Auckland
- Day 11: Farewell from Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Paul Manley's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour exceeded our expectations on all fronts except for the accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge which was full of bugs and stifling hot at night. Most of the meals were excellent but a few lunches had mediocre sandwiches.
- CarlieFyfe's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
Great to see regions of Victoria I had never visited before. Very easy driving days and distances with generous start times. Food was amazing!
- Mick Duck's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide James was so knowledgeable and always ensured that everyone was well looked after. The hotels were fantastic and the food was so far above and beyond what you would expect in the outback. I cannot wait to do another Inspiromg Journeys trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
The Endless Shores
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Wellington11 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$146USD $4,704
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Wellington11 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Auckland9 seats left$146USD $4,704
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Wellington11 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$146USD $4,704Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Wellington11 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$146USD $4,704
- FridayJan 17, 2020from Wellington11 DaysMondayJan 27, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$146USD $4,704
- FridayJan 24, 2020from Wellington11 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$146USD $4,704
- FridayFeb 7, 2020from Wellington11 DaysMondayFeb 17, 2020to Auckland0 seats left$146USD $4,704Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Wellington11 DaysMondayFeb 24, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$146USD $4,704
- FridayFeb 21, 2020from Wellington11 DaysMondayMar 2, 2020to Auckland7 seats left$146USD $4,704
- FridayMar 6, 2020from Wellington11 DaysMondayMar 16, 2020to Auckland7 seats left$146USD $4,704
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Inspiring Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $4,704 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4704 for The Endless Shores, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 4 km
- Huka Falls (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 170 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 186 km
- Russell (New Zealand)
- 7 km
- Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,704 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,363 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 96 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,379 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours