The Long White Cloud
- Our saving
- US $ 10,668
- Experience the icy landscape of Franz Josef Glacier.
- Journey through the mountains on the TranzAlpine Train.
- Relax on a cruise through sparkling Milford Sound.
- Immerse yourself in traditional Māori culture.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Inspiring Journeys
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
Start point Christchurch Airport, Christchurch Airport, Christchurch, Canterbury Region, New Zealand 00:00 - 16:00
- Day 2: Christchurch – Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 4: Franz Josef Glacier – Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown Journey Select
- Day 6: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 7: Queenstown – Milford Sound
- Day 8: Milford Sound Cruise
- Day 9: Milford Sound – Dunedin
- Day 10: Dunedin Free Time
- Day 11: Dunedin – Christchurch
- Day 12: Christchurch – Wellington
- Day 13: Wellington Journey Select
- Day 14: Wellington – Hawke’s Bay
- Day 15: Hawke’s Bay
- Day 16: Hawke’s Bay – Rotorua
- Day 17: Rotorua
- Day 18: Rotorua – Auckland
- Day 19: Auckland – Bay of Islands
- Day 20: Bay of Islands Free Time
- Day 21: Bay of Islands Cruise – Auckland
Day 22: Farewell from Auckland
End point Auckland Airport , Auckland Airport (AKL), Ray Emery Drive, Auckland, Auckland Region 2022, New Zealand
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Jasna's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
What an incredible experience! The 2 day Wakalina walk was a once in a lifetime experience... This trip has lots of inclusions that go beyond your standard holiday experience. Perfect for someone wanting to see the best of the East Coast but in a unique... Read more
- PeterTownsend's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
I experienced the IJTAS tour and if you are looking for a unique and exclusive experience and want to learn about the Aboriginal history of Tasmania this is a 'Must Do' product. Our guides were just amazing and I learnt so much about not only Tasmania... Read moreReview collected by
- TammyVanExan's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
This was an amazing trip, I loved every minute! The indigenous local guides on the Wakulina walk gave us so much insight into what makes the places we were travelling to so special, people in the group were crying when we had to leave. There was SO much... Read moreReview collected by
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
- Main Page Video
- 6 Unique Reasons to Choose Inspiring Journeys
- Inspiring Journeys - Dining
- Inspiring Journeys - Accommodation
- The Long White Cloud - Inspiring Journeys
- Australia & New Zealand Luxury Tours - Inspiring Journeys
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
The Long White Cloud
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Christchurch22 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$227USD $10,668Sharing a twin room
- MondayJan 13, 2020from Christchurch22 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$227USD $10,668Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- MondayFeb 3, 2020from Christchurch22 DaysMondayFeb 24, 2020to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$227USD $10,668Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- MondayFeb 10, 2020from Christchurch22 DaysMondayMar 2, 2020to Auckland0 seats left$227USD $10,668Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMar 2, 2020from Christchurch22 DaysMondayMar 23, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$227USD $10,668Sharing a twin room
- MondayMar 9, 2020from Christchurch22 DaysMondayMar 30, 2020to Auckland7 seats left$227USD $10,668Sharing a twin room
- MondayMar 16, 2020from Christchurch22 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Auckland7 seats left$227USD $10,668Sharing a twin room
- MondayMar 23, 2020from Christchurch22 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Auckland9 seats left$227USD $10,668Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Inspiring Journeys. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Inspiring Journeys. Please familiarise yourself with the Inspiring Journeys payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Punakaiki (New Zealand)
- 168 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 154 km
- Lake Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 68 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 111 km
- Fiordland National Park (New Zealand)
- 95 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 165 km
- Wedderburn (New Zealand)
- 142 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 43 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,668 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,455 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,417 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours