Inspiring New Zealand
- Our saving
- US $ 5,260
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of Queenstown
- Explore the sacred lands and Māori traditions of Rotorua
- Indulge in a classic Hangi dinner with the locals
- Journey deep into the heart of Fiordland National Park
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Boat, Food & Culinary, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Historical, Wine tasting
- Inspiring Journeys
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
- Day 2: Auckland
- Day 3: Auckland to Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua Journey Select
- Day 5: Rotorua – Wellington
- Day 6: Wellington
- Day 7: Wellington – Queenstown
- Day 8: Doubtful Sound
- Day 9: Queenstown Journey Select
- Day 10: Farewell from Queenstown
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Paul Manley's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour exceeded our expectations on all fronts except for the accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge which was full of bugs and stifling hot at night. Most of the meals were excellent but a few lunches had mediocre sandwiches.
- CarlieFyfe's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
Great to see regions of Victoria I had never visited before. Very easy driving days and distances with generous start times. Food was amazing!
- Mick Duck's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide James was so knowledgeable and always ensured that everyone was well looked after. The hotels were fantastic and the food was so far above and beyond what you would expect in the outback. I cannot wait to do another Inspiromg Journeys trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately, due to space considerations on this tour, it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
- Main Page Video
- 6 Unique Reasons to Choose Inspiring Journeys
- Inspiring Journeys - Dining
- Inspiring Journeys - Accommodation
- Inspiring New Zealand - Inspiring Journeys
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Inspiring New Zealand
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Auckland10 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Queenstown9 seats left$176USD $5,699Instant BookHold my
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Auckland10 DaysTuesdayFeb 25, 2020to Queenstown9 seats left$176USD $5,699Instant BookHold my
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Auckland10 DaysTuesdayMar 24, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$176USD $5,699
- SundayOct 18, 2020from Auckland10 DaysTuesdayOct 27, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$765$6,025-13%USD $5,260
- SundayNov 22, 2020from Auckland10 DaysTuesdayDec 1, 2020to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$765$6,025-13%USD $5,260
- SundayFeb 14, 2021from Auckland10 DaysTuesdayFeb 23, 2021to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$765$6,025-13%USD $5,260
- SundayMar 14, 2021from Auckland10 DaysTuesdayMar 23, 2021to QueenstownOnly 1 seat left$765$6,025-13%USD $5,260
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Inspiring Journeys. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Inspiring Journeys. Please familiarise yourself with the Inspiring Journeys payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 372 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 647 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 135 km
- Doubtful Sound (New Zealand)
- 135 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,260 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,274 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 103 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,331 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours