Victoria’s Hidden Gems
- Our saving
- US $ 3,931
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy a Welcome Ceremony by indigenous people.
- Fall in love with Melbourne’s vibrant city life.
- Indulge in a relaxing mineral bath at Hepburn Bathhouse.
- Ride the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles.
- Rather Poor
- CCarlieFyfeWritten on November 21, 20184.5 - Excellent
Great to see regions of Victoria I had never visited before. Very easy driving days and distances with generous start times. Food was amazing!Show detailed ratingsInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Carlie, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring Victoria with us on your Inspiring Journey. Thank you for choosing to travel with Inspiring Journeys and we hope to welcome you back on board again soon. Many thanks, Inspiring Journeys
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
- Day 2: Melbourne – Daylesford
- Day 3: Daylesford – Dunkeld
- Day 4: Dunkeld – Warrnambool
- Day 5: Warrnambool – Lorne
- Day 6: Lorne – Mornington Peninsula
- Day 7: Mornington Peninsula – Farewell from Melbourne
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Victoria’s Hidden Gems
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$164USD $3,931
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Melbourne9 seats left$164USD $3,931
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayDec 12, 2019to Melbourne10+ seats left$164USD $3,931
- FridayJan 17, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayJan 23, 2020to Melbourne10+ seats left$164USD $3,931
- FridayFeb 7, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayFeb 13, 2020to Melbourne7 seats left$164USD $3,931
- FridayFeb 28, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayMar 5, 2020to Melbourne10+ seats left$164USD $3,931
- FridayMar 20, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayMar 26, 2020to Melbourne10+ seats left$164USD $3,931
- FridaySep 11, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to MelbourneOnly 1 seat left$168USD $4,032
- FridayOct 9, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayOct 15, 2020to MelbourneOnly 1 seat left$168USD $4,032
- FridayNov 6, 2020from Melbourne7 DaysThursdayNov 12, 2020to MelbourneOnly 1 seat left$168USD $4,032
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Inspiring Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $3,931 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3931 for Victoria’s Hidden Gems, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 232 km
- Dunkeld (Australia)
- 82 km
- Warrnambool (Australia)
- 131 km
- Lorne (Australia)
- 99 km
- Mornington (Australia)
- 45 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,931 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Victoria’s Hidden Gems