Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets
- Our saving
- US $ 2,904
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover spectacular waterfalls at Litchfield National Park
- Climb Nourlangie for breathtaking views over Kakadu
- Immerse yourself in the history of Aboriginal rock art
- Relax in luxury boutique accommodation
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Plane
- Travel style
- Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Desert Hikes, Discovery, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- PMPaulWritten on May 3, 20194.5 - Excellent
The tour exceeded our expectations on all fronts except for the accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge which was full of bugs and stifling hot at night. Most of the meals were excellent but a few lunches had mediocre sandwiches.Show detailed ratingsInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Paul, We thank you for sharing your feedback and hope to see you again on an Inspiring Journey. Many Thanks, Inspiring Journeys
- KKristinaHofmannWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
What an amazing tour! Unique accommodations, neat stops with great commentary from our driver guide Gordon! Great group of people! I cant say enough good things about this tour and this company!Show detailed ratingsInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Kristina, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring the Top End with us on your Inspiring Journey. Thank you for choosing to travel with Inspiring Journeys and we hope to welcome you back on board again soon. Many thanks, Inspiring Journeys
- KateWritten on November 20, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Thoroughly enjoyed the trip! Meals could have been a lot better, particularly lunches- very poor.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin – Mary River
- Day 2: Mary River – Kakadu
- Day 3: Kakadu – Katherine
- Day 4: Katherine Gorge
- Day 5: Katherine – Farewell from Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$121USD $2,904
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$121USD $2,904
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$121USD $2,904
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Darwin0 seats left$121USD $2,904Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$121USD $2,904
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Darwin7 seats left$121USD $2,904
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Darwin7 seats left$121USD $2,904
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$121USD $2,904
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$121USD $2,904
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Darwin5 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Darwin7 seats left$121USD $2,904
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Darwin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Inspiring Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2019 the full payment of $2,904 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2904 for Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Darwin (Australia)
- 110 km
- Mary River (Australia)
- 82 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 144 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 7 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 271 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,904 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,288 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 90 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets