East Coast Islands & Rainforest
- Our saving
- US $ 4,415
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Indulge in vintage wine at the Hunter Valley.
- Visit the Home of the Crocodile Hunter.
- Experience a 4WD adventure tour of Fraser Island.
- Snorkel and see the colours of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Relax in your own tropical paradise on Hamilton Island.
- Cruise along the sandy beaches of the Whitsundays.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Wildlife, Christmas & New Year
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney – Port Macquarie
- Day 2: Port Macquarie – Gold Coast
- Day 3: Gold Coast Included Choice
- Day 4: Gold Coast – Noosa
- Day 5: Noosa
- Day 6: Noosa – Hervey Bay
- Day 7: Hervey Bay – Rockhampton
- Day 8: Rockhampton – Hamilton Island
- Day 9: Hamilton Island
- Day 10: Hamilton Island – Mission Beach
- Day 11: Mission Beach – Cairns
- Day 12: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 13: Farewell from Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Great Barrier Reef
- Kuranda Skyrail in Tropical North Queensland
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
East Coast Islands & Rainforest
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical NorthOnly 1 seat left$635$5,050-13%USD $4,415
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical NorthOnly 1 seat left$101USD $4,949Book Now Hold my
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North9 seats left$596$5,050-12%USD $4,454
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Sydney13 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North10+ seats left$596$5,050-12%USD $4,454
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Sydney13 DaysFridayJan 17, 2020to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North10+ seats left$101USD $4,949
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Sydney13 DaysFridayFeb 14, 2020to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North10+ seats left$101USD $4,949
- SundayMar 1, 2020from Sydney13 DaysFridayMar 13, 2020to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North8 seats left$101USD $4,949
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Sydney13 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North10+ seats left$105USD $5,120
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Sydney13 DaysFridayAug 7, 2020to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North9 seats left$105USD $5,120
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Sydney13 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North10+ seats left$105USD $5,120
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $4,415 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4415 for East Coast Islands & Rainforest, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 315 km
- Port Macquarie (Australia)
- 385 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 182 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 112 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 23 km
- Hervey Bay (Australia)
- 317 km
- Rockhampton (Australia)
- 373 km
- Hamilton Island (Australia)
- 408 km
- Mission Beach (Australia)
- 111 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,415 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,294 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours