Monkey Mia Dolphins & West Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 1,992
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Get up close and personal with dolphins at Monkey Mia
- Discover unique treasures at bustling Fremantle Markets
- Delve into Aboriginal culture and their cultural traditions
- Arouse your sense of wonder at iconic Hamelin Pool
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Dolphin watching, Coach / Bus
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Fremantle – Geraldton
- Day 2: Geraldton – Monkey Mia
- Day 3: Monkey Mia
- Day 4: Monkey Mia – Kalbarri
- Day 5: Kalbarri – Perth
- Day 6: Farewell from Perth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Monkey Mia Dolphins & West Coast
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Fremantle6 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to PerthOnly 1 seat left$83USD $1,992
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Fremantle6 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$83USD $1,992
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Fremantle6 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to PerthOnly 1 seat left$83USD $1,992
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Fremantle6 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Perth7 seats left$83USD $1,992
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Fremantle6 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Perth7 seats left$83USD $1,992
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Fremantle6 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$83USD $1,992
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Fremantle6 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Perth7 seats left$83USD $1,992
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Fremantle6 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$85USD $2,040
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Fremantle6 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$85USD $2,040
- TuesdayJul 14, 2020from Fremantle6 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$85USD $2,040
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Fremantle is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $1,992 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1992 for Monkey Mia Dolphins & West Coast, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Fremantle (Australia)
- 381 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 343 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 218 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 500 km
- Perth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,992 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,353 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,306 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours