Wonders of the Pilbara & West Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 5,616
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Listen to stories of Aboriginal culture and their legends.
- Relax on a coral viewing cruise on Coral Bay.
- Discover the majesty of the Hamersley Ranges.
- Get up close and personal with dolphins at Monkey Mia.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Perth
- Day 2: Perth - Geraldton
- Day 3: Geraldton – Monkey Mia
- Day 4: Monkey Mia Included Choice
- Day 5: Monkey Mia - Carnarvon
- Day 6: Carnarvon – Exmouth
- Day 7: Exmouth Free Time
- Day 8: Exmouth - Karratha
- Day 9: Karratha – Karijini
- Day 10: Karijini - Port Hedland
- Day 11: Port Hedland - Broome
- Day 12: Broome Free Time
- Day 13: Farewell from Broome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Wonders of the Pilbara & West Coast
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Perth13 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Broome0 seats left$234USD $5,616Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Perth13 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$234USD $5,616
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Perth13 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Broome7 seats left$234USD $5,616
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $5,616 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5616 for Wonders of the Pilbara & West Coast, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 374 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 343 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 101 km
- Carnarvon (Australia)
- 332 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 312 km
- Karratha (Australia)
- 266 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 261 km
- Port Hedland (Australia)
- 466 km
- Broome (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,616 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,296 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours