City to Surf
- Our saving
- US $ 1,272
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Indulge in vintage wine at the luscious Hunter Valley
- Discover the much-loved coastal town of Byron Bay
- Relax on the pristine sandy beaches of the Gold Coast
- Relish in the entertainment hub of Surfers Paradise
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Sydney to Port Macquarie
Start point Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Day 2: Port Macquarie to Gold Coast
- Day 3: Gold Coast & Included Choice
Day 4: Farewell from the Gold Coast
End point Gold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
City to Surf
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Sydney4 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Gold CoastOnly 1 seat left$53USD $1,272
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Gold Coast9 seats left$53USD $1,272
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayNov 13, 2019to Gold Coast10+ seats left$53USD $1,272
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayJan 8, 2020to Gold Coast10+ seats left$53USD $1,272
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayFeb 5, 2020to Gold Coast10+ seats left$53USD $1,272
- SundayMar 1, 2020from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayMar 4, 2020to Gold Coast8 seats left$53USD $1,272
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to Gold Coast10+ seats left$55USD $1,320
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayJul 29, 2020to Gold Coast9 seats left$55USD $1,320
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Sydney4 DaysWednesdaySep 23, 2020to Gold Coast10+ seats left$55USD $1,320
- SundayOct 18, 2020from Sydney4 DaysWednesdayOct 21, 2020to Gold Coast9 seats left$55USD $1,320
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Gold Coast is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2019 the full payment of $1,272 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1272 for City to Surf, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 162 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 233 km
- Port Macquarie (Australia)
- 317 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 74 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 23 km
- Mount Tamborine (Australia)
- 23 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,272 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,369 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,387 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours