- Our saving
- US $ 3,724
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Experience a sunset over the dusty outback plains.
- Discover the Aboriginal rock art and sacred sites of Uluru.
- Create your own dot painting masterpiece with the locals.
- Dip your toes in the Pacific Ocean at Bondi Beach.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- DDDenyseWritten on April 17, 20195.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.Show detailed ratingsAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Denyse, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are in the process of reviewing name tags and going forward we will no longer be utilising the pin name badges. Hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour! Many thanks, AAT Kings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
Start point Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Day 2: Melbourne
- Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 4: Melbourne – Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs – Uluru
- Day 6: Uluru & Kata Tjuta
- Day 7: Uluru – Cairns
- Day 8: Cairns Free Time
- Day 9: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 10: Cairns – Sydney
- Day 11: Sydney
- Day 12: Sydney Free Time
Day 13: Farewell from Sydney
End point Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Red Centre with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$85USD $4,140
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$501$4,225-12%USD $3,724
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$634$4,750-13%USD $4,116
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$561$4,750-12%USD $4,189Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$561$4,750-12%USD $4,189
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$634$4,750-13%USD $4,116
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$561$4,750-12%USD $4,189
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$561$4,750-12%USD $4,189Book Now Hold my
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$561$4,750-12%USD $4,189
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Melbourne13 DaysFridayJan 17, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$98USD $4,777
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $3,724 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3724 for Australian Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,891 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 26 km
- Olgas (Australia)
- 1,814 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,962 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,724 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,292 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australian Highlights