South Western Escape
- Our saving
- US $ 3,443
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Indulge with a vintage wine on Margaret River.
- Find unique treasures at the Fremantle Markets.
- Step back in time and visit the National Anzac Centre.
- Witness the rugged beauty of the Stirling Ranges.
- Rather Poor
- GGarethWritten on November 21, 20184.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlightShow detailed ratingsAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Gareth, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring Western Australia with us on your Guided Holiday. Thank you for choosing to travel with AAT Kings and we hope to welcome you back on board again soon. Many thanks, AAT Kings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Perth
- Day 2: Perth – Wave Rock
- Day 3: Wave Rock – Kalgoorlie
- Day 4: Kalgoorlie – Esperance
- Day 5: Esperance – Albany
- Day 6: Albany
- Day 7: Albany – Margaret River
- Day 8: Margaret River
- Day 9: Margaret River – Fremantle
- Day 10: Farewell from Fremantle
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
South Western Escape
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Fremantle9 seats left$107USD $3,443
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Fremantle7 seats left$107USD $3,443
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to FremantleOnly 1 seat left$107USD $3,443Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Fremantle9 seats left$107USD $3,443
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Fremantle10+ seats left$107USD $3,443
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Fremantle8 seats left$107USD $3,443
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Perth10 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Fremantle0 seats left$107USD $3,443Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Perth10 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Fremantle10+ seats left$109USD $3,516
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Perth10 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Fremantle10+ seats left$109USD $3,516
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Perth10 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Fremantle9 seats left$109USD $3,516
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Fremantle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $3,443 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3443 for South Western Escape, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 290 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 309 km
- Kalgoorlie (Australia)
- 348 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 396 km
- Stirling Range NP (Australia)
- 72 km
- Albany (Australia)
- 284 km
- Margaret River (Australia)
- 220 km
- Fremantle (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,443 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,289 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 90 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on South Western Escape