East Coast Beaches & Reef
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Cairns
- Day 2: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 3: Cairns – Mission Beach
- Day 4: Mission Beach – Hamilton Island
- Day 5: Hamilton Island
- Day 6: Hamilton Island – Rockhampton
- Day 7: Rockhampton – Hervey Bay
- Day 8: Hervey Bay – Noosa
- Day 9: Noosa Free Time
- Day 10: Noosa – Gold Coast
- Day 11: Gold Coast Included Choice
- Day 12: Gold Coast – Port Macquarie
- Day 13: Port Macquarie – Farewell from Sydney
- AAT Kings
- Great Barrier Reef
- Kuranda Skyrail in Tropical North Queensland
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for East Coast Beaches & Reef, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 181 km
- Mission Beach (Australia)
- 408 km
- Hamilton Island (Australia)
- 373 km
- Rockhampton (Australia)
- 317 km
- Hervey Bay (Australia)
- 126 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 182 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 385 km
- Port Macquarie (Australia)
- 315 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,346 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours