New Year Baltic Capitals with Visa-Free St. Petersburg
- Age range
- 8 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- A TourRadar traveller's review about another East West Tours tour4.0 - Good
The tour guides did very well in giving us a perspective of the culture and getting us into packed venues. The problems that I feel is not so much the tour as with Russia's sights. There is little of the diversity in culture, sites and scenery as in... Read more
- Gerald Smeenk's review about another East West Tours tour4.0 - Good
Unfortunately on the first day no tour bus was available, walking all day, which was exhausting. Poor planning. The Moscow portion was mostly visiting Russian orthodox Churches, very little else, even in the Kremlin. a more varied itinerary would be... Read more
- Stephen's review about another East West Tours tour4.0 - Good
Alexi did a good job, Masha was outstanding. Holiday Inn was good, Dostoevsky just Ok and Aviator was dreadful----shouldn't be included in quality tours. Nice flexibility in St. Petersburg part of Tour, and Dora did an excellent job securing reservations... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : Departure from Stockholm
- Day 2 : Helsinki, overnight ferry to St.Petersburg
- Day 3 : All day in St. Petersburg, overnight at the hotel
- Day 4 : All day in St. Petersburg
- Day 5 : All day St. Petersburg, overnight cruise to Tallinn
- Day 6 : Tallinn, overnight ferry to Riga
- Day 7 : Riga, possible overnight to Helsinki
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
About the countries
- EuroFinland , Estonia and Latvia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia and Latvia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia and Latvia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia and Latvia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Riga is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this East West Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for New Year Baltic Capitals with Visa-Free St. Petersburg , but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and East West Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for East West Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for New Year Baltic Capitals with Visa-Free St. Petersburg via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours