- Our saving
- US $ 1,299
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 85 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Alina Bondarchuk's review about another Experience Tirol tour5.0 - Excellent
Was a pleasure to explore Tirol and it’s slopes. Marcus was a great host with deep knowledge about vicinity and ski areas. Great attention to details and positive approach. Nice choice for beginners as well as advanced ski/snowboard lovers!)
- John's review about another Experience Tirol tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent guide - Marcus has a fantastic knowledge of the whole ski area - highly recommended
- DanielaGutschi's review about another Experience Tirol tour5.0 - Excellent
Great experience to see the Places, where some scenes of "James Bond" were taken! The new "Bond-World" is situated in an exciting area and I can warmly recomend to visit this place!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Going Sport, Dorfstraße 10, 6353 Going am Wilden Kaiser, Austria 08:30End point Going Sport, Dorfstraße 10, 6353 Going am Wilden Kaiser, Austria 15:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Ellmau9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Lake Garda10+ seats left$282$1,581-18%USD $1,299+ $454 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Ellmau is the starting point and Lake Garda is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Experience Tirol booking. The remaining balance is then payable 30 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $1,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1299 for E-Mountain-Bike Transalp, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Experience Tirol will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Experience Tirol tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ellmau (Austria)
- 51 km
- Mayrhofen (Austria)
- 33 km
- Brennero (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bressanone (Italy)
- 20 km
- Selva di Val Gardena (Italy)
- 19 km
- Soraga (Italy)
- 51 km
- Levico Terme (Italy)
- 15 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 67 km
- Lake Garda (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,677 tours in Europe
- covered by 560 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for E-Mountain-Bike Transalp via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,253 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours