- Our saving
- US $ 2,096
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Alan Holland's review about another Gulliver Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Friendly crew. Sebastian, the dining room crew member was fantastic and helped the tour group to mix together. Meals were great. Enjoyed the port visits. The only downside for us was smoking in an enclosed area.
- Patricia Frye's review about another Gulliver Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
The rooms on the boat were large & comfy.
- Marie wohler's review about another Gulliver Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Our tour of Croatia was amazing and far exceeded our expectations. Tea and the crew were professional, attentive and very friendly. I would strongly recommend this tour of the Southern Adriatic to anyone!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE ZAGREB
- Day 2: ZAGREB – BLED – LJUBLJANA (260km – 3 hrs)
- Day 3: LJUBLJANA – PLITVICE LAKES NATIONAL PARK (285km – 3.5 hrs)
- Day 4: PLITVICE LAKES – TROGIR – SPLIT (245km – 3.25 hrs)
- Day 5: SPLIT – MOSTAR – DUBROVNIK (300km – 4.5 hrs)
- Day 6: DUBROVNIK
- Day 7: DUBROVNIK – BUDVA [MONTENEGRO] – SHKODRA [ALBANIA] – TIRANA (265km – 5.5 hrs)
- Day 8: TIRANA – OHRID [MACEDONIA] (135km – 2.5 hrs)
- Day 9: OHRID
- Day 10: OHRID – SKOPJE (170km – 2.5 hrs)
- Day 11: SKOPJE – KOLASIN [MONTENEGRO] (290km – 5.5 hrs)
- Day 12: KOLASIN – CETINJE – KOTOR – DUBROVNIK (230km – 5 hrs)
- Day 13: DEPARTURE DUBROVNIK
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Zagreb13 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$65USD $2,096
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Zagreb13 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$65USD $2,096
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Zagreb13 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$65USD $2,096
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Zagreb13 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$68USD $2,191
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Zagreb13 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$68USD $2,191
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Zagreb13 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$68USD $2,191
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Zagreb13 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$68USD $2,191
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Gulliver Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $2,096 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2096 for Balkan Heritage, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Gulliver Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Gulliver Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 157 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,096 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Heritage via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours