French Canada and Great Lakes Reverse
- Our saving
- US $ 6,197
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Montréal, Québec
- Day 2: Montréal, Québec
- Day 3: Québec City, Québec
- Day 4: Québec City. Québec - Day 2
- Day 5: St. Lawrence Seaway
- Day 6: Kingston, ON
- Day 7: Toronto, ON
- Day 8: Niagara Falls
- Day 9: Cleveland, OH
- Day 10: Detroit, MI
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Victory Cruise Lines Ship
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the dress code onboard your cruises?
Resort casual attire is recommended both on the ships and ashore when you are enjoying excursions or free-time. For dinner, men’s clothing might include a shirt and slacks, however, jackets for men are totally optional and not required. Women may wish to wear a sweater and slacks, or a dress. No shorts are permitted in the dining room for dinner.
Can special diet requirements be catered for?
Victory Cruise Lines will work to cater to any of your dietary needs. However please ensure you tell your cruise specialist approximately two weeks prior to your cruise or at the time of booking so that the meals can be arranged.
How many passengers can the ship carry?
M/V Victory I carries only up to 202 passengers which creates a welcoming, intimate environment for all onboard.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
French Canada and Great Lakes Reverse
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Montreal10 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Detroit0 seats left$192USD $6,193+ $429 Port ChargeSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Montreal10 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Detroit5 seats left M/V Victory IIM/V Victory II$197USD $6,382+ $439 Port Charge
- ThursdayJul 9, 2020from Montreal10 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Detroit5 seats left M/V Victory IIM/V Victory II$197USD $6,382+ $439 Port Charge
- MondayJul 27, 2020from Montreal10 DaysWednesdayAug 5, 2020to Detroit5 seats left M/V Victory IIM/V Victory II$192USD $6,197+ $439 Port Charge
- FridayAug 14, 2020from Montreal10 DaysSundayAug 23, 2020to Detroit5 seats left M/V Victory IIM/V Victory II$192USD $6,197+ $439 Port Charge
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Montreal10 DaysTuesdaySep 1, 2020to Detroit5 seats left M/V Victory IIM/V Victory II$201USD $6,498+ $439 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Montreal is the starting point and Detroit is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Victory Cruise Lines. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Victory Cruise Lines. Please familiarise yourself with the Victory Cruise Lines payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Victory Cruise Lines will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Victory Cruise Lines tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Montreal (Canada)
- 228 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 498 km
- Kingston (Canada)
- 241 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 278 km
- Cleveland (USA)
- 145 km
- Detroit (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,197 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,979 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for French Canada and Great Lakes Reverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,689 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours