South Africa – 20 Day Wild Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, Kruger National Park
From Chintsa to Pretoria
- Tour Operator:
- Latitude 31 Travel and Music (Pty) LTD.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 21 to 35
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Plan your adventure:
Start in Chintsa and end in Pretoria! With the Explorer tour South Africa – 20 Day Wild Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, Kruger National Park, you have a 20 days tour package taking you through Chintsa, South Africa and 5 other destinations in South Africa. South Africa – 20 Day Wild Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, Kruger National Park includes accommodation, an expert guide, transport.
- Day 1: Pick up at airport and Chintsa
- Day 2: Chintsa to Mdumbi
- Day 3: Overnight in Mdumbi
- Day 4: Mdumbi to Coffee Bay
- Day 5: Overnight in Coffee Bay
- Day 6: Overnight in Coffee Bay
- Day 7: Coffee Bay to Port St Johns
- Day 8: Overnight in Port St Johns
- Day 9: Port St Johns to Uvongo
- Day 10: Overnight in Uvongo
- Day 11: Overnight in Uvongo
- Day 12: Uvongo to Sodwana Bay
- Day 13: Overnight in Sodwana Bay
- Day 14: Overnight in Sodwana Bay
- Day 15: Sodwana Bay to Kruger National Park
- Day 16: Overnight in Kruger National Park
- Day 17: Overnight in Kruger National Park
- Day 18: Kruger National Park to Pretoria
- Day 19: Overnight in Pretoria
- Day 20: Pretoria - Depart from Johannesburg
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Latitude 31 Travel and Music (Pty) LTD.
We are adventure seekers based in Cape Town, South Africa, who are committed to deliver the most outstanding tours of our beautiful country. Our tours are well balanced with different activities and we travel road tripping style in small groups.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LLeahHodgins· April 29th, 2019I recently returned from a trip to South Africa with Latitude 31 and it was hands down the best trip I've ever been on! Activities? We did them all- paragliding, skydiving, bungee jumping, abseiling, scuba diving, wine tours, swimming with seals,... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- LLance· December 15th, 2018South Africa was even better than I could have asked for. The, food, the wild life, the people we so far above expectations that I have vowed to return to this beautiful country. It should be on your bucket list if it isn't alreadyTrip date: January 2017
- RRRebecca· December 14th, 2018Great experience! They took care of everything, all we had to do was have fun :) would do it over again any dayTrip date: April 2015
- RRebecca· December 2nd, 2018Such an amazing time! Very organized trip, but still a lot of flexibility to ensure the best experience for all members of the group. Some the greatest, kindest and most accommodating individuals guiding/organizing the trip. A ton of great experiences,... Show moreTrip date: January 2017
- Jeff· November 23rd, 2018You couldn't plan a better road trip in a better country with better people if you tried! Latitude 31 takes care of all the details so you can sit back and enjoy everything South Africa has to offer. Favorite country on the planet, and this is the... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- Dennis· November 23rd, 2018This was my first time out to anywhere in Africa & it was great to get shown around with local guides Bertus and Jacques. A road trip around the coast of South Africa was an unforgettable experience that still has me curious about exploring the... Show moreTrip date: June 2014
- IIrmaKotze· November 23rd, 2018This was truly a life changing experience through which I met a group of exceptional people I can now all call my friends. We did everything from high adventure gorge swings, true South African meals, laid back beach days, gorgeous hiking trails, views... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- MMikeCraig· November 23rd, 2018One of the funnest trips I’ve been on. Skydiving, bungy jumping, swimming with sharks, music festivals, every day was a new adventureTrip date: January 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- RandSouth Africa
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DSouth Africa
- Type MSouth Africa
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for South Africa. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Latitude 31 Travel and Music (Pty) LTD.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Latitude 31 Travel and Music (Pty) LTD. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Latitude 31 Travel and Music (Pty) LTD." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best Time to Visit South Africa 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- South Africa from Chintsa
- South africa Explorer
- Small group tour
- Operators in Africa
- South Africa – 20 Day Wild Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, Kruger National Park Tours in South Africa
- Explorer Tours
- South Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Safari Tours
- Big Five Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- South Africa tours