Croatia Seaside Holiday
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Guesthouse, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Discovi Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: WELCOME TO SPLIT, CROATIA
Start point Split Station, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia
- DAY 2: A DAY AROUND THE PALACE
- DAY 3: ADRIATIC SEA BEACH
- DAY 4:Krka National Park Waterfalls
- DAY 5: EXPLORING THE BALTICS
- DAY 6: TRADITIONAL CROATIAN FEAST!
End point Split Station, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DalmaWritten on July 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great group of people, Lloyd knows all the tips around the city and knows about the history of it...Review collected by Discovi Travel
- JJDingWritten on November 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
it was a fantastic trip in the astonishing beautiful country. Unforgettable experiences with a the cool guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Discovi Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discovi Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Discovi Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovi Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discovi Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 55 km
- NP Krka (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Seaside Holiday