Raft the Tara River in Montenegro
- Our saving
- US $ 410
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- David Woodward's review about another Much Better Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
It was an Amazing trip. It was a challenge with the kayaking and particularly the hike but our guide Steve was awesome and we had a great group of camp mates. The views and experience were awe inspiring. Loved it!
- T. NICOLE CARR's review about another Much Better Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Late review but an unforgettable experience. The hotels chosen were central, very comfortable and had good breakfasts. The ice hotel was slightly melting but so beautifully sculpted so worth every penny for the experience. The guide was very entertaining... Read more
- Trizanne Barnard's review about another Much Better Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
An amazing trip and exceptional guiding from Rob. Would highly recommend this to anyone up for an adventure.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Thursday: Arrival
Start point You will be met at Dubrovnik Airport. Your transfer will meet all flights scheduled to land by 16:25 or earlier. Your host will be in touch before the trip to finalise details., Dubrovnik Airport (DBV), Čilipi, Konavle, Dubrovacko-neretvanska županija, Croatia 16:25
- Day 2: Friday: Rafting
- Day 3: Saturday: Rafting
Day 4: Sunday: Departure
End point You will be dropped off at Podgorica airport. You are free to book any flight that departs after 11:00. Your host will be in touch before the trip to finalise details., Podgorica, Montenegro 11:00
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Raft the Tara River in Montenegro
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Dubrovnik4 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Podgorica10+ seats left$17USD $410
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Podgorica is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Much Better Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $410 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $410 for Raft the Tara River in Montenegro, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Much Better Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Much Better Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 94 km
- Durmitor National Park (Montenegro)
- 7 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 14 km
- Djurdjevica Tara (Montenegro)
- 85 km
- Brstanovica (Montenegro)
- 47 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $410 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Raft the Tara River in Montenegro via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 27,001 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours