- Our saving
- US $ 1,570
- Pay a visit to the famous Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao
- Stroll along the promenade of La Concha at San Sebastian
- Fall in love with the ‘Green Capital of Europe’ at Vitoria
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: MADRID - BILBAO by train (6 hrs)
Start point Train Station " Puerta de Atocha" in Madrid (Glorieta Emperador Carlos V, S/N; 28045, Madrid), Plaza Del Emperador Carlos v, 28012 Madrid, Madrid, Spain 07:00 - 15:00
- Day 2: BILBAO - SANCTUARY OF LOYOLA - SAN SEBASTIAN (120 Km - 2 Hrs)
- Day 3: SAN SEBASTIAN
- Day 4: SAN SEBASTIAN - LA RIOJA ALAVESA - VITORIA ( 215 KM - 3 Hrs)
- Day 5: VITORIA - BILBAO (170 km - 3Hrs)
- Day 6: BILBAO
Day 7: BILBAO - MADRID by train (6 hrs)
End point Train Station " Puerta de Atocha" in Madrid (Glorieta Emperador Carlos V, S/N; 28045, Madrid), Plaza Del Emperador Carlos v, 28012 Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Larry Gregg's review about another Destination Services Spain tour4.5 - Excellent
Everything was very well organized. The seperate expert guides at three of the most important site were extremely knowledgeable. Nice small group of 12. Everyone got along great. Sufficient free time. Great hotels. I'd recommend it.
- CRISTIAN BOBOC's review about another Destination Services Spain tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was fantastic! It was more then we expected! Here is the itinerary day by day: Day 1 - Pick-up from airport, check-in at Sol Principe before 12pm (which is absolutely appreciated), one buffet meal (we took dinner), free time to enjoy in pool or on... Read more
- Rene Beauchamp's review about another Destination Services Spain tour4.5 - Excellent
My wife and I enjoyed the tour tremendously. It was our first time in Spain and Andalusia and the tour was the best way to start our one month of travelling in Spain. Michel and the driver were very professional, friendly and informed. The only hotel that... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fiona3rd October 2019
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayDec 23, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Madrid7 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Destination Services Spain. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Destination Services Spain. Please familiarise yourself with the Destination Services Spain payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Destination Services Spain will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Destination Services Spain tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 322 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 76 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 77 km
- Vitoria (Spain)
- 283 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours