Classical Korea and Japan End Tokyo
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Miyajima Island
- Day 1: Seoul
- Day 2: Seoul
- Day 3: Seoul, Suwon, Jeonju
- Day 4: Jeonju, Haeinsa, Daegu, Busan
- Day 5: Busan, Ferry Busan Shimonoseki
- Day 6: Ferry Busan Shimonoseki, Shimonoseki, Iwakuni, Itsukushima, Hiroshima
- Day 7: Hiroshima, Matsuyama
- Day 8: Matsuyama, Kotohira, Takamatsu, Naruto, Kobe
- Day 9: Kobe, Osaka, Mount Koya
- Day 10: Mount Koya, Kyoto
- Day 11: Kyoto, Tokyo
- Day 12: Tokyo
- Day 13: Tokyo
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Europamundo
Your vacations are really important! Your trip should be a success: a few days that you can really enjoy. This is an opportunity for you to experience our wonderful planet accompanied by our extremely professional team. Choose the best journey for you! Europamundo is a company of the JTB group, the largest company of tourism and travel in Asia. JTB was founded over 100 years ago and has always been characterized by searching for excellence in the travel industry. “Perfect moments always” is our motto and our commitment. In our buses, you can see the world: not only for the popular destinations but also by the people with whom you plan to visit. Europamundo has many other catalogs. Every year more than 125,000 people from 22 different countries are traveling with Europamundo. Europamundo is the only coach tour operator company in the world affiliated to the UNWTO, a United Nations travel division agency. Our company was accepted as our mission, vision and values are aligned with those of the UN World Tourism Organization.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingAverage
- FoodRather poor
- LOLilian· July 19th, 2019This was by far the worst experience I have ever had travelling. Even upon booking we had misleading information from the start, and the only reason I persisted with them was because some reviews mentioned the terrible booking information but said the... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- SSSteve· June 2nd, 2019David M was an amazing guide.Europamundo commented on this reviewHi Steve Samandar, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences online. We are pleased to know that your trip was a success! We are happy to know that David M was an incredible guide, I will make sure to share his kind comments with... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- LOLilian· May 6th, 2019Terrible tour especially for English speakers - the tour was badly organised especially in Korea and the itinerary kept changing. We barely got any information, vegetarian meals were not communicated to any of the tour guides and the meals were already... Show moreEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Lilian Oh, receive a warm greeting from us, we are very aware that your comments help us improve day by day. Your case was treated in a special way and we gave you a solution for what happened in the destination, and as it was indicated from the... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878
- Monday17 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878
- Monday24 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878
- Monday1 May, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878
- Monday8 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Monday15 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday22 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday29 May, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,878Only Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,8780% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,8780% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $150 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- WonSouth Korea
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AJapan
- Type BJapan
- Type CSouth Korea
- Type ESouth Korea
- Type FSouth Korea
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Japan and South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Japan and South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Japan and South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 2nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 2nd, 2023, a minimum payment of $150 is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 40 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Europamundo" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Japan Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 2 Week (14 Days) Japan Travel Itineraries & Cost 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Seoul
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 13 days Asia
- Operators in Asia
- Classical Korea and Japan End Tokyo Tours in Japan
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Southern Japan Tours
- Japan Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Southern Japan
- South Korea tours
- Japan tours