Azerbaijan, Georgia & Armenia - 12 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Kazbegi Planned National Park
- Sevan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Start of tour in Baku
- Day 2 Gobustan National Park - Baku
- Day 3 Shamakhi - Kis - Sheki
- Day 4 Sheki - Kakheti - Gremi - Signagi
- Day 5 Signagi - Tbilisi
- Day 6 Gudauri - Kazbegi - Ananuri - Tbilisi
- Day 7 Mtskheta – Gori – Tbilisi
- Day 8 Sadakhlo - Akhtala - Odzun - Haghpat
- Day 9 Haghpat - Molokan - Dilijan
- Day 10 Dilijan - Sevan Lake - Geghard - Garni - Yerevan
- Day 11 Echmiadzin - Yerevan
- Day 12 End of tour in Yerevan
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Expat Explore Travel
Expat Explore is one of the industry’s leading coach tour operators. Their core mission is #TravelMadePossible - to make travel fun, convenient and affordable for travellers from all over the world. They offer a selection of more than 60 itineraries that explore destinations across Europe, North America, Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- DCDoris· November 1st, 2022Great itineary & experiencesTrip date: October 2022
- Donald· October 22nd, 2022The trip went smoothly and I liked the pacing. Accommodations were acceptable. I enjoyed the mountains most of all.Trip date: October 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English$2,345$1,875Only Pay 10% Deposit
- -22%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday21 Aug, 2023Friday1 Sep, 2023English$2,345$1,8300% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Sep, 2023Friday15 Sep, 2023English$2,345$1,8750% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Armenian DramArmenia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CArmenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Type EArmenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Type FArmenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Expat Explore Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Expat Explore Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
- People also viewed
Keep Exploring Asia
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Asia from Baku
- Asia Explorer
- 12 days Asia
- From Baku to Yerevan
- Operators in Asia
- Azerbaijan, Georgia & Armenia - 12 Days Tours in Caucasus
- Explorer Tours
- Caucasus Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Historical Tours
- Azerbaijan tours
- Georgia tours
- Armenia tours