5 Days Uganda Primates Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Inspire African Safaris
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 16 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Entebbe
- Day 3 kibale forest National Park
- Day 4 Bwindi National Park
- Day 5 Entebbe
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Inspire African Safaris
We are a highly rated African safari company with best Uganda safaris, Tanzania safari, gorilla safaris in Uganda, Kenya safaris. We specifically provide luxury African safari tours and very affordable. We lead the table of Uganda safari companies by providing professional comprehensive safari packages. Our efforts are always recognised by our clients on TripAdvisor with certificate of excellence. Reach out to us for your Uganda budget safaris, Uganda Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park and all best hiking African safari for seniors, budget and mid-range African safari tours.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Nyondo· March 23rd, 2021Richard is indeed the best Guide in Uganda, He was good to me and I really enjoyed Uganda, the Road Drive was long but he was so fun. I recommend himInspire African Safaris commented on this reviewThank you Alex for the positive comment, We are so honouredTrip date: February 2021
- MMillyNamz· August 6th, 2019If you reading this review, Don't look further than Airways Tours, You have reached. This is Uganda's most and considered Company, they have very pretty tours and Guides are awesome. If you get any issues on there tour, they refund back which is not... Show moreInspire African Safaris commented on this reviewThank you very Much Milly for this beautiful recommendation, We will keep Face and honourTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jun, 2023Thursday8 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday6 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishIn a private room$2,600
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Uganda ShillingUganda
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GUganda
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uganda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 31st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 31st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Inspire African Safaris. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Inspire African Safaris will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Inspire African Safaris" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Uganda
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Uganda from Entebbe
- Uganda Safari
- Small group tour
- 5 days Uganda
- Operators in Africa
- 5 Days Uganda Primates Safari Tours in Uganda
- Safari Tours
- Western Uganda Tours
- Uganda Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Gorilla Trekking Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Western Uganda
- Uganda tours