Treasures of the West Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 7,621
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Wendy Dunstone's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
Had not travelled with Scenic before however I am now a convert. Totally enjoyed the places we visited and the free choices available. Top class local guides and excellent activities. New Zealand itself is beautiful. We were a group of 40 and everyone was... Read more
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - Good
Good selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. The scenic rep, Sandra was VG.
- Donald Taylor's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This was a very well organised tour , top end accommodation and extremely good tour guides. Food was good but maybe missed the spiciness and flavour i had expected although i will acknowledge it difficult to meet ever ones tastes on a group tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin
- Day 2: Darwin
- Day 3: Darwin > Kakadu
- Day 4: Kakadu > Katherine
- Day 5: Katherine > Kununurra
- Day 6: Kununurra > El Questro
- Day 7: El Questro
- Day 8: El Questro > Halls Creek
- Day 9: Halls Creek > Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 10: Fitzroy Crossing > Broome
- Day 11: Broome
- Day 12: Broome > Port Hedland
- Day 13: Port Hedland > Karijini National Park
- Day 14: Karijini National Park > Karratha
- Day 15: Karratha > Exmouth
- Day 16: Exmouth
- Day 17: Exmouth > Carnarvon
- Day 18: Carnarvon > Monkey Mia
- Day 19: Monkey Mia
- Day 20: Monkey Mia > Geraldton
- Day 21: Geraldton > Perth
- Day 22: Perth
- Day 23: Perth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Treasures of the West Coast
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Darwin23 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Perth7 seats left$236USD $7,621
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Darwin23 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Perth8 seats left$236USD $7,621
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Darwin23 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to Perth7 seats left$236DealUSD $7,621
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Darwin23 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$236DealUSD $7,621
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Darwin23 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Perth7 seats left$236DealUSD $7,621
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Darwin is the starting point and Perth is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2019 the full payment of $7,621 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7621 for Treasures of the West Coast, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Darwin (Australia)
- 183 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 144 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 406 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 0 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 295 km
- Halls Creek (Australia)
- 222 km
- Fitzroy Crossing (Australia)
- 352 km
- Broome (Australia)
- 466 km
- Port Hedland (Australia)
- 261 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,621 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,288 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 89 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,303 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours