Tulip time in Holland (3 destinations)
- Volha Buslava Severino's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
In general, we very much liked the trip. There is one thing for improvement though. We were traveling with a baby 1,5 y.o. The MS Leonardo da Vinci is absolutely not accommodated for kids of this age. Good - the team has borrower a baby cot from another... Read more
- carol Fleming's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Perfect food perfect guides perfect sailing.
- Max Scholefield's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - Good
We have one serious gripe. Before we left Australia on the 2nd April 2019 we received our tickets for both the Croisi Europe tours we had booked. The last of them was this river cruise from Amsterdam. We were supplied with a map to reach the ship. This map... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ANTWERP
- Day 2: ANTWERP - ROTTERDAM
- Day 3: ROTTERDAM - AMSTERDAM
- Day 4: AMSTERDAM
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Gerard SchmitterA truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is als… Read moreBuilt2012Guests174Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms87Electricity220v
- MS La BohemeLa Boheme, a magnificent work of art of CroisiEurope, has been built in 1995, but went through a complete transformation in 2011. The res… Read moreBuilt1995 (refurbished 2011)Guests158Length110mWidth10mStaterooms80Electricity220v
- MS Léonard De VinciSailing with CroisiEurope’s Léonard De Vinci is the best way to enjoy a Rhine river cruise. Originally built in 2003, but un… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2011)Guests143Length105mWidth11.4mStaterooms72Electricity220v
- MS MonetMainly specialized on Rhine or Danube river cruises, MS Monet is an astounding ship provided by CroisiEurope. Astounding, when it comes t… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished 2007)Guests158Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
About the countries
- EuroBelgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Antwerp is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tulip time in Holland (3 destinations), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 79 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 57 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,173 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,680 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours