Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede latest
- Our saving
- US $ 6,560
- JUST PAY $235 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- TTomasWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
My experience on the Luxury Gold 'Majesty of the Rockies' was outstanding. The hotels we stayed at were the best I've ever experienced. The Fairmont hotels in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper were amazing but my favourite was the Four Seasons in Whistler... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLuxury Gold commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear that your time visiting the Majesty of the Rockies with Luxury Gold exceeded all of your expectations. We are exceptionally proud to hear about the fine dining and accommodation provided throughout your time on the road. That being said, it pleases us to read that your coach rides were comfortable and that overall you had an enjoyable time in Canada with us.
- SSubhashChandraWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
In June 2018, my wife and I went on the 2- week The Majesty of the Rockies trip. It was one of our best and most memorable trips so far. Both Whistler and Banff were amazing. Every arrangement was streamlined. The scenery was breathtaking. Our tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLuxury Gold commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us, it is brilliant to read about what an amazing time you had in the United States with Luxury Gold. Furthermore, we are very proud of the professionalism and attention to detail shown by our staff as we believe this is vital to the overall success of the trip. That being said, we are elated to know that you had the opportunity to see all the sights you wanted to see and we look forward to discovering more great destinations with you again soon.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vibrant Vancouver.
- Day 2: Victoria - Putting the British into British Columbia.
- Day 3: Exploring Victoria.
- Day 4: The Ultimate Resort of Whistler.
- Day 5: First Nations Culture and History.
- Day 6: The Napa Valley of the North.
- Day 7: Canada's Exquisite National Parks.
- Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 9: Banff Sights at Leisure.
- Day 10: Banff to Calgary.
- Day 11: Calgary Stampede.
- Day 12: Along the Icefields Parkway.
- Day 13: Jasper.
- Day 14: Mount Robson and Sun Peaks.
- Day 15: Vancouver, the Most Livable City.
- Day 16: Depart Vancouver.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Luxury Gold - USA, Canada & South America
- A World of Exceptional Dining - Luxury Gold Vacations
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter11th December 2018
Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede latest
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Vancouver16 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$735$7,295-10%USD $6,560
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Vancouver16 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$735$7,295-10%USD $6,560
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Vancouver16 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to VancouverNot available in your region
- ThursdayJul 2, 2020from Vancouver16 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to VancouverNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $6,560 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6560 for Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede latest, but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 190 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 258 km
- Okanagan (Canada)
- 108 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 52 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 4 km
- Emerald Lake (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,560 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 105 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Majesty of the Rockies none Stampede latest