Majesty of the Rockies none GoldLeaf latest
- Our saving
- US $ 6,984
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Sample local wine in the Okanagan Valley
- Explore Mount Revelstoke, Glacier, Yoho and Banff
- Stroll around Jasper NP's iconic Maligne Lake
- Board the glass-domed Rocky Mountaineer train
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vibrant Vancouver.
- Day 2: Victoria - Putting the British into British Columbia.
- Day 3: Exploring Victoria.
- Day 4: The Ultimate Resort of Whistler.
- Day 5: First Nations Culture and History.
- Day 6: The Napa Valley of the North.
- Day 7: Canada's Exquisite National Parks.
- Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 9: Banff Sights at Leisure.
- Day 10: Along the Icefields Parkway.
- Day 11: Jasper National Park and Iconic Maligne Lake.
- Day 12: Rocky Mountaineer
- Day 13: Arrive in Vancouver.
- Day 14: Depart Vancouver.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TTomasWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
My experience on the Luxury Gold 'Majesty of the Rockies' was outstanding. The hotels we stayed at were the best I've ever experienced. The Fairmont hotels in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper were amazing but my favourite was the Four Seasons in Whistler... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLuxury Gold commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear that your time visiting the Majesty of the Rockies with Luxury Gold exceeded all of your expectations. We are exceptionally proud to hear about the fine dining and accommodation provided throughout your time on the road. That being said, it pleases us to read that your coach rides were comfortable and that overall you had an enjoyable time in Canada with us.
- SSubhashChandraWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
In June 2018, my wife and I went on the 2- week The Majesty of the Rockies trip. It was one of our best and most memorable trips so far. Both Whistler and Banff were amazing. Every arrangement was streamlined. The scenery was breathtaking. Our tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsLuxury Gold commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us, it is brilliant to read about what an amazing time you had in the United States with Luxury Gold. Furthermore, we are very proud of the professionalism and attention to detail shown by our staff as we believe this is vital to the overall success of the trip. That being said, we are elated to know that you had the opportunity to see all the sights you wanted to see and we look forward to discovering more great destinations with you again soon.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Luxury Gold - USA, Canada & South America
- A World of Exceptional Dining - Luxury Gold Vacations
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Majesty of the Rockies none GoldLeaf latest
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to VancouverNot available in your region
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left$1,016$8,000-13%USD $6,984Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2019 the full payment of $6,984 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6984 for Majesty of the Rockies none GoldLeaf latest, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 190 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 350 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 52 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 108 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 103 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 40 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,984 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,127 tours in North America
- covered by 108 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Majesty of the Rockies none GoldLeaf latest