Highlights of the Baltics
- Our saving
- US $ 1,353
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Visit Old Town, the site of the brave Warsaw Uprising
- Fall in love with the beautiful Baroque facades of Vilnius
- Pay a visit to the extraordinary Hill of Crosses at Siauliai
- Wander down the winding medieval streets of Riga
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Warsaw Sightseeing
- Day 3: Warsaw – Vilnius (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Vilnius Sightseeing
- Day 5: Vilnius – Šiauliai – Riga (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Riga Sightseeing
- Day 7: Riga – Tallinn (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Tallinn Sightseeing
- Day 9: Depart Tallinn
- Nicholas G. Mester's review about another Costsaver tour4.5 - Excellent
We had a great trip! Guy and Pieter were informative and helpful. We especially enjoyed Venice, Rome, and Lucerne. The side trips to Ostia Antica and the Vatican/Colosseum were wonderful. It was very fast-paced and I wish we had more time.
- Sara liiamors's review about another Costsaver tour5.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip, friendly guide. really recommended tp everyone
- HelenWang's review about another Costsaver tour4.0 - Good
Every thing was great but just one thing I didn’t like-that was the places that we stayed in Amsterdam and Switzerland didn’t provide a kettle in room. After a long day of traveling, I would love to have a hot tea that I could make in my room.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Highlights of the Baltics
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$42USD $1,353
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$43USD $1,382
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$42USD $1,353
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$43USD $1,382
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Tallinn7 seats left$43USD $1,382
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$43USD $1,382
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$43USD $1,382
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$43USD $1,382
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$42USD $1,353
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Warsaw9 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$42USD $1,353
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 186 km
- Siauliai (Lithuania)
- 123 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,353 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours