Stockholm to Moscow and Kazan
- Our saving
- US $ 2,310
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Stockholm
Start point Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden
- Day 2: Stockholm
- Day 3: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 4: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 5: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 6: Tallinn
- Day 7: Tallinn, Narva, St. Petersburg
- Day 8: St. Petersburg
- Day 9: St. Petersburg, Moscow
- Day 10: Moscow
- Day 11: Moscow
- Day 12: Moscow, Vladimir, Nizhny Novgorod
- Day 13: Nizhny Novgorod, Makarievo, Cheboksary
- Day 14: Cheboksary, Yoshkar-ola, Kazan
- Day 15: Kazan
Day 16: Kazan
End point Kazan, Казань, Республика Татарстан, Russia
- Edgar Mallari's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
It' s a whole new experience , thanks to gaby
- Karen Schaly's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
We also had a second guide named Eli for short because I can’t spell her full name and she was excellent as well.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
Stockholm to Moscow and Kazan
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Stockholm16 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Kazan10+ seats left$46USD $2,310Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Stockholm16 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Kazan10+ seats left$51USD $2,537Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Stockholm16 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Kazan10+ seats left$51USD $2,537Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Stockholm16 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Kazan0 seats left$51USD $2,537Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFinland and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Kazan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 265 km
- Turku (Finland)
- 13 km
- Naantali (Finland)
- 164 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 81 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 194 km
- Narva (Estonia)
- 135 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 633 km
- Moscow (Russia)
- 180 km
- Vladimir (Russia)
- 223 km
- Nizhny Novgorod (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,310 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stockholm to Moscow and Kazan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours