Rome to Athens with Islands (Outside cabin)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,309
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome
- Day 4: Rome, Loreto, Ancona-igoumenitsa Ferry
- Day 5: Ancona-igoumenitsa Ferry, Ioannina, Kalambaca
- Day 6: Kalambaca, Delphi, Athens
- Day 7: Athens
- Day 8: Athens, Mykonos
- Day 9: Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos
- Day 10: Patmos, Heraklion, Santorini, Athens
- Day 11: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Karen Schaly's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
We also had a second guide named Eli for short because I can’t spell her full name and she was excellent as well.
- Emma Jackson's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
The tour was well planned and organized. I would have liked the bus to leave destinations mire puntually because often we would be waiting 30 minutes or mire for passengers to arrive. Irene was a lovely guide as she was so interactive and fun.
- Edgar Mallari's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
It' s a whole new experience , thanks to gaby
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Rome to Athens with Islands (Outside cabin)
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Athens0 seats left$43USD $2,147Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Athens0 seats left$43USD $2,147Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$46USD $2,309Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$46USD $2,309Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Rome11 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$46USD $2,309Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 26 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 194 km
- Loreto (Italy)
- 21 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 724 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 53 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 66 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome to Athens with Islands (Outside cabin) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours