From Stockholm to S. Petersburg
- Our saving
- US $ 1,378
- St Petersburg
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Stockholm
Start point Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden
- Day 2: Stockholm
- Day 3: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 4: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 5: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 6: Tallinn
- Day 7: Tallinn, Narva, St. Petersburg
- Day 8: St. Petersburg
- Day 9: St. Petersburg
Day 10: St. Petersburg
End point St Petersburg, Санкт-Петербу́рг, Город Санкт-Петербург, Russia
- Linda's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
The itinerary was excellent! A great overview of all the main cities plus smaller but important towns like Ronda, Fatima and Zaragoza were amazing to see. Our tour guide Pedro was brilliant - always helpful and happy to assist with questions. Very... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Steve5th September 2019
From Stockholm to S. Petersburg
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayNov 13, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$38USD $1,522Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayJan 8, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$37USD $1,495Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 16, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayMar 25, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$38USD $1,522Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 13, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayApr 22, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$37USD $1,495Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$37USD $1,495Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$37USD $1,495Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$37USD $1,495Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$37USD $1,495Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$37USD $1,495Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Stockholm10 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$38USD $1,522Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFinland and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and St Petersburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 265 km
- Turku (Finland)
- 13 km
- Naantali (Finland)
- 164 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 81 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 194 km
- Narva (Estonia)
- 135 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,378 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,202 tours in Europe
- covered by 526 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours