- Our saving
- US $ 1,851
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Copenhagen
- Day 2: Copenhagen, Odense, Arhus
- Day 3: Arhus, Kristiansand Ferry, Kristiansand, Stavanger
- Day 4: Stavanger, Bergen
- Day 5: Bergen, Oslo
- Day 6: Oslo, Orebro, Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm, Stockholm-turku Ferry
- Day 9: Stockholm-turku Ferry, Naantali, Helsinki
- Day 10: Helsinki, Helsinki-tallinn Ferry, Tallinn
- Day 11: Tallinn
- Day 12: Tallinn
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ChandraguptaWritten on July 5, 20193.5 - Good
Itinerary is not well planned, as arrival in Oslo at 8.30pm and departure the following day at 11.00am. Hardly any time to see the city. Route planning needs to be improved. Guides are of very basic caliber and need to be trained professionally.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Chandragupta Wijayatilake We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your travel experiences with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. We regret that we have not met all your expectations and receive an apology for the inconvenience. Your comments have been shared with our team. We will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings Gabriela from EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$38USD $1,885Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$37USD $1,851Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$37USD $1,851Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$37USD $1,851Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
- EuroFinland and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 25 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 85 km
- Arhus (Denmark)
- 410 km
- Stavanger (Norway)
- 160 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 305 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 261 km
- Orebro (Sweden)
- 162 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Naantali (Finland)
- 164 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,851 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Absolute North via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,292 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours