Start planning your tour
- See babies play at an Orang-utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Learn about the conservation efforts to save Sun Bears
- Cruise the Kinabatangan and see proboscis monkeys
- Visit a hatchery and release baby turtles into the sea
- Arrival in Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu to Simpang Mangayau Bay
- Simpang Mangayau Bay
- Simpang Mengayau Bay to Mount Kinabalu
- Mount Kinabalu to Sepilok
- Sepilok to Kinabatangan River
- Kinabatangan River
- Kinabatangan River to Turtle Island
- Turtle Island to Kota Kinabalu
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RRachelMurraySeptember 19, 2019Overall, good tour and guide!Stray Asia commented on this reviewThanks Rachel, great to hear you had a good time!Trip date: September 2019
- StefanieJune 17, 2019I was on the second Borneo Stray tour of this program and I enjoyed it to travel with Daphne and Erik. They know a lot about animals, plants, Malaysian history and culture and are happy to share with you. At the beginning it was not clear, if there... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- TWTommyMay 09, 2019I've always wanted to visit Borneo and felt it was a destination that was worth doing with a tour. I wanted to see what the best attractions were, mix with the locals and have flexibility in between. Stray Asia provided that in abundance! Our... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Kota Kinabalu9 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Kota Kinabalu10+ seats leftUSD $1,895Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar