Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mexico City
Start in Mexico City and end in Oaxaca! With the food & culinary tour Mexico Food Adventure, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Mexico City, Mexico and 3 other destinations in Mexico. Mexico Food Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Arrive Mexico City; dinner at traditional restaurant, La Casa de Toño
- Day 2: Visit Mundo Chocolate Museum and artisan chocolatiers; plus lunch at one of the oldest restaurants in the city.
- Day 3: Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum; explore the Coyoacan neighbourhood and local market; boat ride on the Xochimilco Canals.
- Day 4: Visit Medellin Market prior to today’s cooking class; afternoon at leisure.
- Day 5: To Puebla, via Cholula; market visit and apple cider tasting. Dinner in the historical centre of the city.
- Day 6: Morning stroll the streets of Puebla exploring favourite traditional spots to grab a bite; to Oaxaca.
- Day 7: Enjoy a typical Oaxaca breakfast at the main market in Ocotlan; stop at a local mezcal distillery and visit Zaachila Market.
- Day 8: Discover why Oaxaca is the gourmet heart of Mexico during a fun cooking class at a local restaurant.
- Day 9: End Oaxaca
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- SooNovember 12, 2013Hi, if anyone is looking at this trip go for it. we had a fantastic time our tour leader was great and all the guides new so much. The accomadation was great too. Some of the drives were long but you have to get from A to B so just look at the lovely... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GeorgeNovember 01, 2013The trip gave me a real appreciation for the Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras culture and people. The trip far exceeded my expectation. Gave me a better understanding of the Mayan civilization.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- samojJanuary 12, 2020Our trip around Morocco was lovely thank you
Mexico Food Adventure
From Mexico City to Oaxaca
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- FridaySep 11, 2020SaturdaySep 19, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,049
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar