Basque Food Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 2,749
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Bilbao; dinner at a hand picked traditional restaurant.
- Day 2: Visit Bilbao's famous market; interactive cooking class in a Michelin-recommended restaurant; free time
- Day 3: Transfer to the pilgrimage city of Logrono, sightseeing and pinxtos crawl in the evening
- Day 4: Rioja vineyards, wine tasting and picnic lunch; free afternoon
- Day 5: Transfer to San Sebastian, free afternoon and dinner at an exclusive ‘private dining club’
- Day 6: Take part in a cider house experience; farewell dinner with Basque specialities at the cider house
- Day 7: Our trip ends in San Sebastian
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Wasim Khan's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent trip, guide was very polite, knowledgeable, excellent route selection. Food and transport was great. Everything was very timely.
- JUNE HORNBY's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Very well organised tour. The route notes were extremely detailed and helpful as the route was quite complicated some days - presumably to avoid busy roads. However the country wasn’t good for enjoyable cycling, being treeless and agricultural, and apart... Read more
- Tricia Anderson's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Wonderful countryside and guide. Great experience. Pace could have been a little faster. Also suggest that Tour Radar snd Exodus improve their coordination. Lots of complications up front due to poor info flow.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
Basque Food Adventure
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Bilbao7 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to San SebastianOnly 3 seats left$69USD $2,749
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Bilbao is the starting point and San Sebastian is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 96 km
- Logrono (Spain)
- 39 km
- Gallinero de Rioja (Spain)
- 128 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 31,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours