Wonders of Britain and Ireland 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 3,218
- Explore the iconic sights of London and visit Stonehenge
- View the fine creations at the House of Waterford Crystal
- Drive along the popular Ring of Kerry and enjoy the views
- Tour the historic Edinburgh and go sightseeing in Dublin
- Discover Stratford-upon-Avon - Shakespeare's birthplace
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Historical
- Brendan Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London – Stonehenge – Bath – Cardiff
- Day 4: Cardiff – Waterford
- Day 5: Waterford – Blarney – Killarney (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 7: Killarney – Cashel – Dublin Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Dublin Free Time
- Day 9: Dublin – Chester – Liverpool
- Day 10: Liverpool – Lake District – Gretna Green – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Edinburgh – Alnwick – York
- Day 13: York – Stratford-upon-Avon
- Day 14: Stratford-upon-Avon – Bladon – Oxford – London
- Day 15: Depart London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Susan McPoil's review about another Brendan Vacations tour4.0 - Good
Glen was very friendly, knowledgeable,& helpful . I enjoyed the music he played & am wondering who was the artist of the version of “Galway Girl” he played on the coach as well as I’m trying to find the specific music ( the chant ) he played of the women... Read more
- Paul Aaron Dulaney's review about another Brendan Vacations tour4.5 - Excellent
Guide and driver were both excellent
- Michael Clark's review about another Brendan Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
I really enjoyed seeing Ireland for the first time thru your tour. We touched base with most of the regular spots for tourists and stopped at a few off-the-beaten path areas as well. Just one comment - the end of the tour was in Dublin and my husband and I... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I bring a wheelchair on the tour?
In most circumstances, you are able to travel with a wheelchair on the tour, as long as you are travelling with someone who’s willing to provide personal assistance to you as the tour guide is unable to do so. Please advise our team of travel experts at the time of booking if you plan to bring a wheelchair to ensure your requirements can be met.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a single traveller you can either share a room with another traveller of the same gender or if you would prefer your own room you can pay a single supplement to secure a private room for the duration of your tour. To select a single room, please choose this option on your booking page or by contacting our team of travel experts.
How many people will be on the tour?
Each group size can vary depending on the departure however you will usually find an average of 40 to 45 guests per tour.
- Home of Thrones
- 50 Years of Taking You Personally
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Wonders of Britain and Ireland 2020
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayApr 10, 2020from London15 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to London8 seats left$468$3,685-13%USD $3,218Sharing a triple room
- FridayApr 24, 2020from London15 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$472$3,715-13%USD $3,244Sharing a triple room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from London15 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to London10+ seats left$475$3,740-13%USD $3,265Sharing a triple room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from London15 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to London7 seats left$475$3,740-13%USD $3,265Sharing a triple room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from London15 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to London10+ seats left$475$3,740-13%USD $3,265Sharing a triple room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from London15 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to London10+ seats left$481$3,785-13%USD $3,305Sharing a triple room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from London15 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$481$3,785-13%USD $3,305Sharing a triple room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from London15 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to London10+ seats left$488$3,840-13%USD $3,352Sharing a triple room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from London15 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to London10+ seats left$488$3,840-13%USD $3,352Sharing a triple room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from London15 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to London10+ seats left$488$3,840-13%USD $3,352Sharing a triple room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Brendan Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 27 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 27 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Brendan Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Brendan Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Brendan Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Brendan Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 105 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 150 km
- Cashel (Ireland)
- 143 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,218 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,508 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours