The Rhine & Moselle (port-to-port cruise) (from Cochem to Strasbourg)
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rosemary Handke's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
The boat cruise exceeded our expectations. We would definitely cruise with Croisi again.
- Max Scholefield's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful tour on board with Croisieurope. The food and accommodation are the best. Staff were friendly and helpful. Nothing could be done to improve our experience. We hope our Tulip trip from Amsterdam next week is as good.
- Miriam Vega's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was great, I had a lot of fun. I’m just not used to much structure when on vacation. The meals were all great, but I eat pretty fast, so spending 90 minutes on lunch and dinner took some getting used to. The included morning activities were great,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: COCHEM
Start point On board, Cochem, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany 18:00
- Day 2: COCHEM - ALKEN - KOBLENZ
- Day 3: KOBLENZ - BOPPARD - RÜDESHEIM
- Day 4: RÜDESHEIM - MAINZ
Day 5: STRASBOURG
End point Disembark, Strasbourg, Bas-Rhin, France 09:00
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
About the countries
- EuroGermany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Cochem is the starting point and Strasbourg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Rhine & Moselle (port-to-port cruise) (from Cochem to Strasbourg), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cochem (Germany)
- 23 km
- Alken (Germany)
- 16 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 14 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 37 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 161 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 25,253 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours