Paris to Normandy with 3 Nights London 2019
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Lynette Pollard's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent in every respect.
- Graham Knott's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Really enjoyed it. excellent boat and very interesting locations.
- Phillip Perkins's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
The only confusion was with transportation on the final day from the hotel to the airport. It wasn't clear if that was included.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PARIS, FRANCE (EMBARKATION)
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: CONFLANS
- Day 4: LES ANDELYS
- Day 5: CAUDEBEC
- Day 6: CAUDEBEC. NORMANDY EXCURSIONS
- Day 7: VERNON
- Day 8: PARIS (DISEMBARKATION)-LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
- Day 9: LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON
- Day 11: LONDON
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Paris to Normandy with 3 Nights London 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 24 km
- Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (France)
- 56 km
- Les Andelys (France)
- 59 km
- Caudebec-en-Caux (France)
- 73 km
- Vernon (France)
- 292 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,950 tours in Europe
- covered by 452 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,886 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours