Greek Escape with 3-Night Iconic Aegean Cruise 2019
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Robert Leisenring's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
Low water and motor coach use for part of the trip were the only issues. Avalon did a great job of working around the issues and has offered generous compensation for the inconvenience. I’ll use Avalon again.
- Edda Williams's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
I would be more than happy to recommend Avalon Waterways as a cruise provider. As the Rhine was too low to navigate at one point, Avalon provided an alternative day’s bus tour and transport to our new ship. They also refunded us a day’s cruising cost as... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ATHENS, GREECE
Start point Athens, Athina, Αττικη, Greece 18:00
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH CANAL–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA––MYCENAE–EPIDAURUS–OLYMPIA
- Day 5: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 6: DELPHI–ARACHOVA–ATHENS
- Day 7: ATHENS-PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)-MYKONOS
- Day 8: CRUISING: KUSADASI, TURKEY-PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 9: CRUISING: HERAKLION, CRETE-SANTORINI, GREECE
- Day 10: PIREAUS (DISEMBARKATION)-ATHENS
Day 11: ATHENS
End point Athens, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Avalon Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greek Escape with 3-Night Iconic Aegean Cruise 2019, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 93 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 32 km
- Epidaurus (Greece)
- 124 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 8 km
- Arachova (Greece)
- 114 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 8 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,462 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours