National Parks Walk
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Zion National Park
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Monument Valley
- Grand Canyon National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Las Vegas
- Day 2: To Zion National Park
- Day 3: Walking in Zion National Park (breakfast)
- Day 4: To Bryce Canyon National Park, afternoon hike (breakfast)
- Day 5-7: Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park
- Day 8: To Monument Valley for trekking
- Day 9-10: Grand Canyon National Park (South Rim)
- Day 11: To Las Vegas on Route 66; tour ends.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exodus Travels
For almost 50 years Exodus has been a pioneer of active small group adventure tourism that gives back to the communities they visit through sustainable guided and self-guided tours, ranging from Responsible Wildlife to Walking and Trekking, Cycling, Cultural, Family and Polar adventures to 90+ countries worldwide. Winner of the 2021 National Geographic Reader Awards for The Operator, 2021 Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards, 2021 USA Today Awards, 2020 British Travel Awards and 2019 National Geographic Traveller Reader Awards they have a vast range of trips across seven continents. Their award-winning local guides have hosted over 250,000+ travellers on adventures across the globe. Whether it is solo travellers, couples, groups or families, Exodus offers an incredible choice of trips for all ages and activity levels. Operating in 90+ countries with 500+ tours, Exodus insists on low impact tourism and contributing to local communities through their registered non-profit The Exodus Travels Foundation. Exodus understands the importance of regenerative travel, now more than ever. Their recent Rewilding initiative guarantees that for every person who travels with them, they rewild 100 sq metres. Exodus is dedicated to creating incredible adventures that are run responsibly, so as the world reopens, travellers can continue to book and travel with confidence. Do we also care about the communities and environments we go to visit? Exodus has always been and will always be a responsible tour operator. It is in our DNA to work hard to look after what we so prize. We work closely with all our overseas partners to run our tours in the best possible ways, we train our leaders, we actively seek out specific projects so that we can make a real practical difference on the ground. But please do not just take our word for it. We have won several awards and we ask you, our clients, to check what we do on the ground so that we can make improvements where needed. Why do we do all this? Quite simply we love the places we go and we love sharing those great experiences with like minded people.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Iain· March 26th, 2013This tour surpassed all my expectations of North America, and showed me the real gems of Western USA. Both guides were of a high calibre, one older leader Jeff Jennings who was extremely knowledgeable, and Rebecca who added the excitement of youth.... Show moreTrip date: May 2012
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday17 Apr, 2023Thursday27 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$6,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Aug, 2023Thursday17 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$6,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday13 Nov, 2023Thursday23 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$6,6490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday15 Apr, 2024Thursday25 Apr, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 May, 2024Thursday30 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Aug, 2024Thursday15 Aug, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Aug, 2024Thursday29 Aug, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,6790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Nov, 2024Thursday21 Nov, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$7,6790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarUSA
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AUSA
- Type BUSA
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 21st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 21st, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exodus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exodus Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring USA
- USA Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- USA from Las Vegas
- Usa Hiking & Trekking
- 11 days Usa
- Operators in North America
- Western USA
- Southwest USA
- Four Corners
- Rocky Mountains
- National Parks Walk Tours in USA
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Walking Tour Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Grand Canyon
- Western USA
- Southwest USA
- Four Corners
- Rocky Mountains
- USA tours