Romantic Britain & Ireland (Summer 2019, 20 Days)
- US $ 5,595
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- DDebbieWritten on July 3, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This was our 3rd Insight tour. Romantic Britain & Ireland. We had an excellent driver in Mike who always went above and beyond making all guests feel welcome. We found him to be an excellent driver at all times and any guest that have him as their driver... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to London.
- Day 2: London, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Day 3: Lincoln and York.
- Day 4: The English Lakes to Edinburgh.Dinner In EdinburghDinner In EdinburghScottish Dinner & CabaretScottish Dinner & Cabaret
- Day 5: Scotland’s Capital of Culture.Royal Yacht BritanniaRoyal Yacht BritanniaEdinburgh's Most HauntedEdinburgh's Most Haunted
- Day 6: St. Andrews and Inverness.
- Day 7: Across the Sea to Skye.Isle Of Skye TourIsle Of Skye Tour
- Day 8: Loch Lomond and Glasgow.
- Day 9: Across the Irish Sea to Belfast.Historic Pub Walk and SupperHistoric Pub Walk and SupperTitanic ExperienceTitanic Experience
- Day 10: Dublin city sightseeing.
- Day 11: A pint of the 'Black Stuff'.Irish Countryside & GlendaloughIrish Countryside & GlendaloughDinner & Irish CabaretDinner & Irish Cabaret
- Day 12: Galway, the Cliffs of Moher and Limerick.
- Day 13: The Dingle Peninsula to Killarney.Shannon Castle BanquetShannon Castle Banquet
- Day 14: Ring of Kerry Experience.Celtic StepsCeltic Steps
- Day 15: Blarney Castle and Waterford.Jaunting Car RideJaunting Car Ride
- Day 16: Across the Irish Sea to Cardiff.Waterford Walking TourWaterford Walking Tour
- Day 17: The Roman Bath and Glastonbury.Pub DinnerPub DinnerCardiff Castle TourCardiff Castle TourWelsh Evening At Millennium CentreWelsh Evening At Millennium Centre
- Day 18: The Cornish Coast.
- Day 19: Salisbury Plain and Stonehenge.Plymouth Harbour CruisePlymouth Harbour Cruise
- Day 20: Homeward Bound.
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- #InsightMoments - Hurling in Kilkenny
- Discover Ireland with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Romantic Britain & Ireland (Summer 2019, 20 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Stonehenge8 seats leftUSD $5,595+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Stonehenge10+ seats leftUSD $5,595+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London20 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Stonehenge10+ seats leftUSD $5,625+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from London20 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to StonehengeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,950+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from London20 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to StonehengeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,950+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from London20 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to StonehengeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,950+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from London20 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Stonehenge8 seats leftUSD $5,950+ $25 Government V A T TaxInstant BookHold my
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from London20 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to StonehengeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,625+ $25 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Stonehenge is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2019 the full payment of $5,595 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5595 for Romantic Britain & Ireland (Summer 2019, 20 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 58 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 153 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 120 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 186 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,595 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Romantic Britain & Ireland (Summer 2019, 20 Days)