Southern Vermont Bike Tour - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,905
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Take a private guided tour of the historic Hildene Home
- Peruse the quaint Vermont Country Store
- Hike up glorious Mount Peg for panoramic views
- Visit the legendary Simon Pearce glassblowing studio
- Sip beers and enjoy a hearty lunch at Harpoon Brewery.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sojourn Bicycling & ...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Equinox Resort
Start point Manchester, Manchester, Vermont, United States
- Day 2 - Vermont’s Green Mountains
- Day 3 - Transfer to Woodstock
- Day 4 - Quechee Gorge
- Day 5 - Charming Vermont Towns
Day 6 - Billings Farm & Museum
End point Woodstock, Woodstock, Vermont, United States
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to bring my own bike?
When on a Sojourn tour, the use of one of their state of the art, professionally maintained bikes are included in your tour cost. Generally, 90% of the travellers take advantage of using a Sojourn bike on tour however, if you’re partial to your own bike, feel free to bring it. Tandem bikes are available for experienced tandem cyclists on certain trips (additional fee applies, please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information).
Is tipping compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory on the tours however your tour leaders will work very hard to ensure that your vacation is as carefree and enjoyable as you could possibly imagine so if you would like to leave a tip it is at your own discretion.
I am travelling alone, is that ok?
Travelling alone is a fantastic way to enjoy yourself on a Sojourn trip. You will find your fellow travellers to embrace the group dynamic though this doesn’t mean you won’t have plenty of time to yourself whenever you desire. It is often possible to pair solo travellers together if you wish however a single supplement is compulsory if this is not possible.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Southern Vermont Bike Tour - 6 Days
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Manchester6 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Woodstock10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Manchester6 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Woodstock10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Manchester6 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Woodstock10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Manchester is the starting point and Woodstock is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Sojourn Bicycling & Active Adventures . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Sojourn Bicycling & Active Adventures . Please familiarise yourself with the Sojourn Bicycling & Active Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sojourn Bicycling & Active Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Sojourn Bicycling & Active Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Manchester (USA)
- 10 km
- Dorset (USA)
- 10 km
- Rupert (USA)
- 35 km
- Weston (USA)
- 43 km
- Woodstock (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,905 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,987 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Southern Vermont Bike Tour - 6 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,606 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours