Into the Northwest Passage
- Our saving
- US $ 17,577
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Brigitte R.'s review about another Anderson Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
- Bob H.'s review about another Anderson Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
Karen certainly made the whole tour more enjoyable for everyone!
- Alice B.'s review about another Anderson Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
The only guide we did not enjoy was the guide in Charlottetown. Although knowledgeable she had the tone of voice that became difficult to follow.. we thoroughly enjoyed Eunice's company
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Kangerlussuaq, Greenland
Start point Toronto Airport , Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), 3111 Convair Dr, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1R9, Canada
- Day 2: Sisimiut, Greenland
- Day 3 & 4: Ilulissat, Greenland
- Day 5 & 6: Western Greenland
- Day 7: Qikiqtarjuaq, Nunavut
- Day 8: Eastern Baffin Island, Nunavut
- Day 9: Northeast Baffin Island, Nunavut
- Day 10: Devon Island, Nunavut
- Day 11: Beechey Island, Nunavut
- Day 12 & 13: Parry Channel and Peel Sound, Nunavut
- Day 14: Usqsuqtuuq (Gjøa Haven), Nunavut
- Day 15: Queen Maud Gulf, Nunavut
- Day 16: Coronation Gulf, Nunavut
Day 17: Kugluktuk (Coppermine), Nunavut
End point Calgary International Airport, Calgary International Airport (YYC), 2000 Airport Rd. Northeast, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6W5, Canada
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Anderson Vacations Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
Into the Northwest Passage
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Toronto17 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Calgary8 seats left Ocean EndeavourOcean Endeavour$544USD $17,577
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Toronto17 DaysMondaySep 7, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$586USD $18,958
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Toronto is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Anderson Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2019 the full payment of $17,577 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $17577 for Into the Northwest Passage, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Anderson Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Anderson Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 3,109 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 130 km
- Sisimiut (Greenland)
- 276 km
- Ilulissat (Greenland)
- 560 km
- Qikiqtarjuaq (Canada)
- 1,071 km
- Baffin Island (Canada)
- 395 km
- Devon Island (Canada)
- 295 km
- Beechey Island (Canada)
- 692 km
- Gjoa Haven (Canada)
- 796 km
- Kugluktuk (Coppermine) (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $17,577 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,950 tours in North America
- covered by 92 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Into the Northwest Passage via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,269 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours