- Our saving
- US $ 2,152
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- +6 Destinations
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Zagreb! With the wildlife & nature photography tour Photographica Adriatica, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Zagreb and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 7 other destinations in Croatia. Photographica Adriatica is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik
- Day 2: Dubrovnik
- Day 3: Split
- Day 4: Hvar Island
- Day 5: Zadar
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 7: Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 8: Pula
- Day 9: Rovinj
- Day 10: Zagreb
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- 黃小p's review about another Trips4photos Photography Workshops tour5.0 - Excellent
Have a great time during the tour....Thank you touradar recommend a nice tour....
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Dubrovnik10 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to ZagrebOnly 3 seats left$67USD $2,152
- MondayMar 16, 2020from Dubrovnik10 DaysWednesdayMar 25, 2020to Zagreb6 seats left$67USD $2,152Instant BookHold my
- ThursdaySep 24, 2020from Dubrovnik10 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Zagreb6 seats left$67USD $2,152Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Zagreb is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Trips4photos Photography Workshops. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trips4photos Photography Workshops. Please familiarise yourself with the Trips4photos Photography Workshops payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trips4photos Photography Workshops will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trips4photos Photography Workshops tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 808 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 150 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 137 km
- Pula (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 200 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,152 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,901 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Photographica Adriatica via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,497 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours