The John Muir Trail (from Cottonwood Canyon to Tuolumne Meadows)
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Chrysoula Anastasiadou's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
This is a great tour! It is extremely well planned and you get to see a maximum of amazing places in 12 days! Every day is a new great experience! Hotels are comfortable and clean, all of them with swimming pools to have a swim after a day in the mountains.... Read more
- Review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.0 - Good
Our tour was enjoyable because of the mix of nostalgic sights & classic locations such ad Grand Canyon which was on our bucket list. Using a smaller vehicle with fewer passengers meant we got around at a quicker pace
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-13: Cottonwood, Big Pete Meadow
- Days 13-20: Big Pete Meadow, Reds Meadow
- Days 20-23: Reds Meadow, Tuolumne Meadows
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Cottonwood Canyon is the starting point and Tuolumne Meadows is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The John Muir Trail (from Cottonwood Canyon to Tuolumne Meadows), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cottonwood Canyon (USA)
- 88 km
- Mount Whitney (USA)
- 24 km
- Bullfrog Lake (USA)
- 96 km
- Silver Divide (USA)
- 53 km
- Tuolumne Meadows (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,977 tours in North America
- covered by 93 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,277 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours