Gateway to Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 1,260
- Experience Europe's diverse mix of cultures
- See the world's oldest astronomical clock in Prague
- Get your passport stamped at Checkpoint Charlie
- Take a canal cruise in bohemian Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Lai's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - Excellent
Aykut was amazing, he was organised, friendly and helpful. He arranged extra activities, and evening programs. Would highly recommend Aykut as a guide to other travellers.
- Alexx Hayward's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour is amazing, I'd highly recommend it to any young travellers looking at going to Turkey. The itinerary is great and gives a good range of history, culture, food, photo opps and bucket list experiences, my highlights were Ephesus, Pamukkale terraces... Read more
- John S's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
I did Oktoberfest with Travel Talk in September, it was loads of fun, the hostel we stayed in was located not far from the Oktoberfest grounds, it was very clean and the breakfast was great. Our tour guides were very helpful and fun, they made sure that we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Sofia
Start point Sofia, Столична, София, Bulgaria 19:00
- Day 2: Sofia, Belgrade
- Day 3: Belgrade, Budapest
- Day 4: Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna
- Day 5: Vienna, Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague, Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin, Amsterdam
Day 10: Amsterdam
End point Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Gateway to Europe
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$1,338$2,598-52%USD $1,260+ $244 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Sofia is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $1,260 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1260 for Gateway to Europe, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 330 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 54 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 8 km
- Den Haag (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,260 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gateway to Europe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours