Latin Journey: Argentina, Brazil and Chile in 14 days
- Tour Operator:
- Across South America
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Rio de Janeiro
- Foz Do Iguacu
- Iguazu Falls
- Buenos Aires
- Puerto Varas
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 2: Arrival in Rio de Janeiro.
- Day 2: Tour to Corcovado, famous postcard of Rio de Janeiro.
- Day 3: Tour to the Sugar Loaf, Rio de Janeiro icon.
- Day 4: From Rio de Janeiro to Iguazu. From Samba to the Jungle and the amazing Iguazú Falls.
- Day 5: Iguazú Falls Argentine side, one of the most amazing places in the world.
- Day 6: Iguazú Falls Brazilian side. Return to Buenos Aires.
- Day 7: Buenos Aires; tour around La Boca, San Telmo, Recoleta Cemetery and Plaza de Mayo.
- Day 8: Buenos Aires. Day at Leisure.
- Day 9: From Buenos Aires to Bariloche. Travel to the Patagonia Lake District. Small Circuit and Cerro Campanario.
- Day 10: Bariloche. Day at Leisure.
- Day 11: Journey across the Mountain Range between Bariloche, Argentina and Puerto Varas, Chile
- Day 12: From Puerto Varas to Santiago de Chile.
- Day 13: Santiago de Chile. City Tour.
- Day 14: Santiago de Chile. End of your journey.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Colin· January 14th, 2020Across South America produced a holiday which could not have been made more special. The places in Brazil, Argentina... Show more
- Dave· December 24th, 2019All good. Well organised , everything on time, flexible to requests for minor changes to itinerary
- Deip· May 27th, 2019Very good tour. Good selection of places. Transportation and transfer were immaculate. Hotels were good. Multiple air... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishFriday4 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Sunday23 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Monday24 May, 2021EnglishSunday6 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Tuesday25 May, 2021EnglishMonday7 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Wednesday26 May, 2021EnglishTuesday8 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Thursday27 May, 2021EnglishWednesday9 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Friday28 May, 2021EnglishThursday10 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishFriday11 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Sunday30 May, 2021EnglishSaturday12 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
- Monday31 May, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,836
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Latin America
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Trips for Couples 2021
- Latin America from Rio de Janeiro
- Latin america Independent
- 14 days Latin america
- From Rio de Janeiro to Santiago
- Operators in Latin America
- Independent tours
- Argentina and Chile tours
- South America tours
- Latin America tours